Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ritz Express Yourself The More I Like My Dog Apron

Ritz Express Yourself The More I Like My Dog Apron Review



Ritz Express Yourself The More I Like My Dog Apron Feature

  • Expression printed on apron: "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog"
  • Self adjusting apron measures 26 inches wide, 33 inches long
  • 100-Percent cotton; red apron
  • One size fits most
  • Machine wash and dry
Established in 1892, the John Ritzenthaler company (Ritz) has long been synonymous with the finest quality in home textiles. The Ritz 100-percent cotton express yourself apron is fully adjustable so that one size fits most and features the expression "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog" . Watch this apron become a conversation piece while you're cooking or entertaining. This novelty red apron measures 26 inches wide and 33 inches long. Machine wash and dry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Dog Bed This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate
advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.